Scott Kirshner, M.Ed., INCI, COSCI, is an accomplished trainer with extensive experience in officer safety and violence mitigation strategies. Mr. Kirshner is a Nationally Certified Instructor (INCI) through the International Association of Directors of Law Enforcement Standards and Training (IADLEST) and a CEOSF Officer Safety Certified Instructor (COSCI) through the Code Enforcement Officer Safety Foundation.
Courses can be modified to the needs of your agency, organization, or group. Certain courses are restricted based on content. The minimum class length is 2 hours and can go up to 16+ hours depending on topic and depth of subject matter.
Content of courses vary depending on customization, length of class and whether law enforcement or civilian.
- Tactical Mindset
- Fear Management
- Verbal De-escalation
- Conducting Safe Fieldwork
- Surviving Violent Encounters
- Active Killer Incidents
- Code Enforcement Officer Safety (COSS)
- Community Corrections Officer Safety: Officer Survival for Probation & Parole Officers
- Custom Classes – Customized based on organizational, group, or individualized needs.
- Private Training/Consultation – Email request to info (at) dedicatedthreatsolutions (dot) com