Courses can be modified to the needs of your agency, organization or group. Certain courses are restricted based on content. The minimum class length is 2 hours and can go up to 8+ hours depending on topic and depth of subject matter. Courses can be conducted in person or by webinar depending on the course.
Click course brochure below for more information to include course descriptions.
Content of courses vary depending on customization, length of class and whether law enforcement or civilian.
- Active Killer Incidents
- Surviving Violent Encounters
- Tactical Mindset
- Office Safety
- Field Safety
- Probation/Parole Searches
- Self-Aid and Buddy-Aid [Not a certification course]
- Stop the Bleed
- Custom Classes – Customized based on organizational, group or individualized needs.
- Private Training/Consultation – Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org